Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dry and Store

This is the dehumidifier that has kept my C1 processor dry, clean, and safe from a playful dog and many rambunctious cats over the years. Gerry once commented that the unit has quite a hum for 10 minutes or so when it's sanitizing and a soft motor noise all night. Of course, I only turn it on when my "ear" is inside, so how would I know? Well, by getting a second ear, that's how. I put my C1 away this afternoon so that I would have a long stretch of time working my "new" ear and viola - - - a motor noise. "What's that sound, hon?"

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Isn't it neat being able to hear all those tiny little sounds?
I have been SO happy reading your new adventures with your second ear...I'm so sorry I haven't responded earlier but I am so far behind that I'm probably never going to get caught up! It sounds like you are doing GREAT!!! GO SHEILA! :)

Abbie said...

I have one of them too!! I wish I had one when I had my hearing aids. They were forever breaking down from working out.. ew. :)